Indy is a nice Brazilian student who decided to spend his free time travelling and volunteering. He visited 18 countries ( including Romania ) and we asked him to tell us more about his experiences in our beloved country.
1. Who are you and how did you decide to start exploring the world?
Indy: I’m Brazilian and I came to Europe to finish my studies in Engineering and I’ve been using all my free time for travelling since then.
2. For how long have you been on the road until now?
Indy: I’ve been living in Europe for 2,5 years now.
3. Where have you been until now?
Indy: During this time I’ve been in France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Monaco, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria and Tunisia.
4. Which are the greatest memories from this trip until now? Which were the worst moments?
Indy: I particularly enjoyed seeing snow for the first time in Prague almost three years ago. On the other hand, I didn’t take much pleasure in losing my passport in Paris last year.
5. What other types of accommodation have you used in Romania and how was it for you?
Indy: I stayed in another hostel in Brasov, it was fine. A bit too cold for my ideea of great ambiance.
6. What have you learned from this trip until now? How did it change you?
Indy: It really surprised me how people are at the same time so different and so similar to each other, regardless of where they live.
7. What was your opinion about Romania before coming here and what’s your opinion now?
Indy: To be very honest, I didn’t know much about Romania before going there, only a few stories about the communist regime and Transylvania.
8. You stayed at our Peaches Hostel. What do you think about it?
Indy: I spent three weeks at Peaches as volunteer and I really enjoyed my stay. The place has a great vibe. Nice place attracts nice people!
9. What does “Living la Vida Pura” mean for you?
Indy: Go experience it for yourself.